Planning your future
Your plan to accumulate and grow wealth can benefit from a regular review process to ensure you’re getting the most out of your current strategies. Are you maximizing all the benefits your employer offers, in particular the ones that you may not have previously considered? Are your tax preparer, estate planning attorney, and other advisors operating in sync with each other?
Have you received a financial windfall through a bonus, a salary increase, or an unexpected bequest that left you feeling anxious about making a mistake?
We can help you with any of those scenarios, as well as any other changes in your financial situation where you find yourself facing unfamiliar circumstances. We help you[BC1] :
- Review major changes in your financial situation to ensure that you have addressed any tax implications and we help you put those new assets to work
- Calibrate your current financial plan to help you meet your retirement goals
- Develop an investment strategy that minimizes risk while increasing your returns
- Maximize your return on the sale of any assets that don’t fit with your current financial strategies
- Improve your tax situation by collaborating with your tax, legal, and other relevant advisors
- Evaluate your employer’s benefits to ensure you’re taking advantage of everything they offer
You meet with us as often as needed to modify your current financial strategies so they offer the maximum benefit as you plan the rest of your working years and prepare for retirement.