They give me tax planning ideas all year — not just at tax time.
They helped me incorporate my foreign banking assets with my overall plan, so now those accounts are part of a bigger financial picture.
“They actually drew my portfolio on a sketchpad. Whatever I thought was confusing before is now really easy to understand.
I always thought the taxation of my employer’s stock options was confusing. They made it easy to understand and helped me created more tax-efficient strategies.
Growing your assets
Achieving your goals and aspirations requires a plan for accumulating and growing your assets. You probably have many questions about the process, such as: When’s the best time to start? How long does it take? How do you figure out how much money you’ll need? Does it make sense to borrow money to achieve goals faster, or will the borrowing costs outweigh the benefits?
We can answer all those questions, as well as any others you have. We work with you and:
- Assist you with establishing clear, attainable goals and then help you prioritize them.
- Evaluate your resources, establish a summary of your assets and debts, and analyze your net worth.
- Evaluate your employer’s benefits and help ensure that you are making the most of what is available to you
- Improve your tax situation by collaborating with your tax, legal, and other relevant advisors.
- Analyze your cash flow and assist you with adjustments to improve your discretionary after-tax income.
- Anticipate the impact of any changes in your personal situation, or in the national or worldwide economy, and collaborate on adjustments to your plan.
- Protect your assets and income by developing risk management strategies.
You meet with us as often as needed to keep you on track. Because we don’t charge an hourly rate, there’s no additional cost to incorporating our advice into all of your financial decision making. We can even facilitate meetings with your other advisors for legal consulting or tax preparation and planning. When you have a question, or need our advice, we’ll be there.