Preserving Your Legacy
How will you contribute to the financial well-being of the people and charitable causes you care about most after you’re gone?
Leave that to us. We collaborate with you on a plan for preserving your legacy that helps you:
- Determine how much you can devote to the people and charitable causes that are most important to you, without harming your financial future.
- Feel confident that you can take care of your needs for the rest of your life.
- Understand the full value of your assets and confirm that they are aligned with your values and will contribute as much as they can to your long-term goals. (We’re here to help with any difficult decisions.)
- Ensure your entire financial team is on board with your vision. Your tax preparer, attorney, trust officer, and others will get together and coordinate their advice.
- Coordinate your plans with the people and charitable causes you care about, so they know what to expect. (We understand the desire to leave specific dollar amounts out of the conversation.)
- Relax. Need a sounding board for any financial concern, no matter how mundane or unique it might be? Prospettiva’s financial planners provide an objective, honest perspective that’s different from what other firms offer.
You meet with us as often as needed, for as long as you want each time, to put the plan in place and monitor its status. There’s no cost to change the plan, including any new meetings with your financial team and/or the people and charities you care about.